Get a copy of "In stitches - the highs and lows of an A&E Doctor"

PC EE Bloggs - Diary of an on-call girl

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

 

Buying votes with the voters own money

The title of today’s blog entry says everything about the budget doesn’t it?

Appropriate quotations;

“If I had to buy my friends, they wouldn’t be worth the price.” - Anonymous
“If happiness could be brought, few of us could pay the price.” - Anonymous
“Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains or slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take but as for me; give me liberty or give me death!” - Patrick Henry.

To conclude; In the words of the late, great Oliver Hardy “I have nothing further to say.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ireland

Exasperated expatriate expostulations from Ireland.

Subscribe to Walking the Streets

Feedburner

E-mail address : billsticker at gmail dot com

pcpin.gif


The Real Politically Incorrect Net Ring

This net ring exposes political correctness for the fraud that it is and advocates universal values of individual freedom, free speech, and equal rights for all.

homerq.gif

[Prev Site] [Stats] [Random] [Next 5 Sites] [List Sites] [Next Site]