Get a copy of "In stitches - the highs and lows of an A&E Doctor"

PC EE Bloggs - Diary of an on-call girl

Monday, April 11, 2005

 

Sad days

I’ve been feeling a little low today, no particular reason; just sad and wistful. Rudyard Kipling’s Chant-Pagan has been rattling round in my head. Maybe I’m sickening for something. Maybe it’s just the scent of blossom that sometimes sneaks past all the noise and diesel fumes of the streets. Catches you off guard, taking you to a place you once knew and loved.

Not that I was ever a squaddie in Kitcheners Army, just that I find myself looking back to a time and place when life felt more free. Mauvais temps, mauvais chance, n’est-ce pas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ireland

Exasperated expatriate expostulations from Ireland.

Subscribe to Walking the Streets

Feedburner

E-mail address : billsticker at gmail dot com

pcpin.gif


The Real Politically Incorrect Net Ring

This net ring exposes political correctness for the fraud that it is and advocates universal values of individual freedom, free speech, and equal rights for all.

homerq.gif

[Prev Site] [Stats] [Random] [Next 5 Sites] [List Sites] [Next Site]