Get a copy of "In stitches - the highs and lows of an A&E Doctor"

PC EE Bloggs - Diary of an on-call girl

Saturday, March 19, 2005

 

Glad I’m not in Michigan

I thought America was supposed to be the home of the brave and free. Found this item on Google in the Blogherald. Someone ought to tell these Cops to get a reality check.

Quiet day on the streets today. Not much to write about except the usual same old abuse from the general dyslexic. I'm not issuing so many tickets as I was, maybe they're getting the message. Maybe the errant motorists have gone somewhere else. Maybe there are fairies at the bottom of my garden. Probably not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ireland

Exasperated expatriate expostulations from Ireland.

Subscribe to Walking the Streets

Feedburner

E-mail address : billsticker at gmail dot com

pcpin.gif


The Real Politically Incorrect Net Ring

This net ring exposes political correctness for the fraud that it is and advocates universal values of individual freedom, free speech, and equal rights for all.

homerq.gif

[Prev Site] [Stats] [Random] [Next 5 Sites] [List Sites] [Next Site]