Get a copy of "In stitches - the highs and lows of an A&E Doctor"

PC EE Bloggs - Diary of an on-call girl

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

 

Emotional Carpentry

Things in the Sticker household have settled down now. I and my (Much) better half have kissed and made up. We accepted that I had to step away from the keyboard for a few days while we spent some quality time together mending our respective fences. Hence the lack of posts as I’ve used the emotional energy for more important purposes (The last two sentences were meant to form an extended pun. Fences? Posts? - Oh please yourselves.).

This is not to say that lots of stuff hasn’t been going on, just that I’ve been too busy with more important matters of the heart to write about them. A choice had to be made; which was more important, my relationship or my work? I think I chose correctly.

This is not to say that the blog will suffer as the general dyslexic with whom I deal on a daily basis provide me with more than enough material in half a shift to keep the blog running at full tilt.

Normal service will resume shortly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ireland

Exasperated expatriate expostulations from Ireland.

Subscribe to Walking the Streets

Feedburner

E-mail address : billsticker at gmail dot com

pcpin.gif


The Real Politically Incorrect Net Ring

This net ring exposes political correctness for the fraud that it is and advocates universal values of individual freedom, free speech, and equal rights for all.

homerq.gif

[Prev Site] [Stats] [Random] [Next 5 Sites] [List Sites] [Next Site]