Get a copy of "In stitches - the highs and lows of an A&E Doctor"

PC EE Bloggs - Diary of an on-call girl

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

 

Bad dream

I am a machine; my colleagues are machines. We function as clockwork toys at the whim of our mighty masters. Every hour of every day we must do duty. We are part of the great collective. We are assimilated. We have no minds; our bodies are programmed to serve the Masters. I walk and test machine. Walk to next street, read tickets, do duty, issue Penalty Charge Notices. My Masters command it so. My Masters track my every movement with their Computers. The RFID tags in our computers are for our Health And Safety. My Masters will know where I am at every second of every day. My Masters control my every waking thought, my every waking movement. They Know What Is Best.

Arrgh! Nightmare! That was a bad one! In the words of Kid Curry from the title sequence of 70’s TV show Alias Smith & Jones.
Kid Curry. “One thing we gotta get Heyes!”
Hannibal Heyes. “What’s that?”
Kid Curry. ”Outta this business!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ireland

Exasperated expatriate expostulations from Ireland.

Subscribe to Walking the Streets

Feedburner

E-mail address : billsticker at gmail dot com

pcpin.gif


The Real Politically Incorrect Net Ring

This net ring exposes political correctness for the fraud that it is and advocates universal values of individual freedom, free speech, and equal rights for all.

homerq.gif

[Prev Site] [Stats] [Random] [Next 5 Sites] [List Sites] [Next Site]