Get a copy of "In stitches - the highs and lows of an A&E Doctor"

PC EE Bloggs - Diary of an on-call girl

Thursday, June 02, 2005

 

Bullshit merchants

In my job I come across a lot of different people, but the ones who really tee me off are the bullshit merchants.

They’re the people who claim that just because they live somewhere, they have a god given right to ignore the parking rules and regulations. You know the sort of nonsense I mean; Deciding they don’t need to buy a parking permit when all their neighbours do, then getting all arsey when they get found out. “Well the last Traffic Warden said we could.” Is often their excuse, and my response is often. “They shouldn’t have told you that. Give me their patrol number and I’ll slap their ears for them.” Of course, there never was another Traffic Warden, or any ‘understanding’.

I hate bullshit merchants – whenever possible I make a point of nicking them. Just to make my point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ireland

Exasperated expatriate expostulations from Ireland.

Subscribe to Walking the Streets

Feedburner

E-mail address : billsticker at gmail dot com

pcpin.gif


The Real Politically Incorrect Net Ring

This net ring exposes political correctness for the fraud that it is and advocates universal values of individual freedom, free speech, and equal rights for all.

homerq.gif

[Prev Site] [Stats] [Random] [Next 5 Sites] [List Sites] [Next Site]