Get a copy of "In stitches - the highs and lows of an A&E Doctor"

PC EE Bloggs - Diary of an on-call girl

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

 

alluc.org

Excuse the paucity of posting recently, but I’ve been catching up on some TV viewing. Not the BBC, ITV or any other British TV channel, but Internet television. The frame rate may be a bit shaky on my less than wonderful video card, and the picture quality not so hot as a normal TV, but considering what the analogue signal is like in my neck of the woods – well, it’s good enough.

Have watched, amongst others, the excellent adaptation of Terry Pratchett’s ‘Hogfather’ and caught up with another few programmes I don’t usually get to see because of the interminable godawful soaps and reality TV that my kids insist on watching. At least I get to watch what I want to watch for a change.

More about the wonderful wacky world of parking restrictions and enfarcement when I’m up to date on all my favourite shows. To paraphrase Captain Oates; I am just going to watch a little and may be some time.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, the wonders of internet TV. Please, could you tell me where I can find the Hogfather? i don't really know much about this tinternet tv thing.

Thank you
Claire.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 8:56:00 am  
Blogger Bill Sticker said...

Claire,

Click on the title link alluc.org, select 'movies' category 'fantasy' and select 'Hogfather' from the list.

Click on the episode links and watch each bit in turn. It's actually rather good.

Happy viewing.

Regards

Bill

Saturday, January 20, 2007 6:34:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't you find Teatime's accent a little , um, strange?

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 12:04:00 am  
Blogger Bill Sticker said...

Clint,

That's Tee-ah-teem-ay, but I think it was to 'include' a transatlantic audience.

Regards

Bill

Wednesday, January 24, 2007 8:19:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you want a better frame rate then i would suggest http://tvlinksdb.com

Sunday, September 07, 2008 8:54:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ireland

Exasperated expatriate expostulations from Ireland.

Subscribe to Walking the Streets

Feedburner

E-mail address : billsticker at gmail dot com

pcpin.gif


The Real Politically Incorrect Net Ring

This net ring exposes political correctness for the fraud that it is and advocates universal values of individual freedom, free speech, and equal rights for all.

homerq.gif

[Prev Site] [Stats] [Random] [Next 5 Sites] [List Sites] [Next Site]