Get a copy of "In stitches - the highs and lows of an A&E Doctor"

PC EE Bloggs - Diary of an on-call girl

Monday, July 11, 2005

 

Arrogant white bastards

One of the great things about my job is when the sun shines. You take half a litre of water to prevent dehydration and off you go, short sleeved shirt and best sinister shades on. I have a tan that quite a few people would envy, at least on my face and forearms. The rest of me is white as Bernard Matthews best turkey, as Asif keeps on reminding me.

Trouble with this weather is it brings out the arrogance in middle class white people. Your mere presence elicits such comments as;
“Don’t you dare look at my car!” (I’m sorry, but ugly things fascinate me.)
“I’m a personal friend of the chief constable!” (Yeah, right. I bet he doesn't know you.)
“I’ll be speaking to my local councillor about you officer 5-1-bloody-5.” (If you have a clue who he/ she is.)
“Don’t you dare read my number plate!” (I wasn’t, but I will now.)

The kind of person I describe is generally physically well formed, white, middle class (& generally driving a vehicle, the value of which is measured in hundreds, rather than thousands of pounds.), plays cricket, tennis, badminton or squash (Never rugby or football – too rough my dear.), wearing fake designer sunglasses and often fake tan. In fact, ‘Fake’ just about sums them up.

They are the biggest braggarts in the bar, with the least to brag about. They take the credit for other people’s hard work. They never, ever admit that anything is their fault, even when it most obviously is. It’s almost classic sociopath behaviour.

Thinking about it, such behaviour is not peculiar to arrogant white middle class bastards, it is a particular sub set of inferiority over compensation, which can be found in all races, creeds and colours. Perhaps you know someone like this.

Just a word of advice; if you think that such a person is your friend – beware. They sell out faster than a corporate raider on amphetamines. They go to pieces so fast other people get hurt by the shrapnel. For them, integrity is something that happens to other people, or ‘suckers’ as they like to describe them. It almost hurts me when they get away with it.

Oh sod it. It’s been a hot day, and I deserve a bloody good rant.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very funny I am a white guy who hates white middle class bastards!!!

Sunday, October 26, 2008 4:46:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah. True that.

Wednesday, July 08, 2009 3:55:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a Korean-American, and here I was thinking that I'm the only one who's having a tough time with my own kind. I have what you call "Korean Badass" (This doesn't include every single Korean). Korean Badasses are usually Korean born, lived there for a long time, and they do these following things to pleasure themselves. They stick their noses into some business that is none of theirs, make others feel guilty when they have the chance, insult and swear 24/7, calls people "dumbass" or "f*ckin a**hole," and threaten to kill you (they will be threatening you so many times, and it's trite). You may disagree with it since this is just my opinion. There are many nice, kind, friendly Koreans, but there are many "Korean Badasses" too.

p.s. I do dislike white middle class bastards. They are too cocky.

Wednesday, July 08, 2009 4:13:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ireland

Exasperated expatriate expostulations from Ireland.

Subscribe to Walking the Streets

Feedburner

E-mail address : billsticker at gmail dot com

pcpin.gif


The Real Politically Incorrect Net Ring

This net ring exposes political correctness for the fraud that it is and advocates universal values of individual freedom, free speech, and equal rights for all.

homerq.gif

[Prev Site] [Stats] [Random] [Next 5 Sites] [List Sites] [Next Site]