Get a copy of "In stitches - the highs and lows of an A&E Doctor"

PC EE Bloggs - Diary of an on-call girl

Friday, April 15, 2005

 

Et in excretis ego

Which translates roughly (& politely) as ‘And I also am in trouble’. Never rains but it floods. I don’t think I’m about to be ‘Dooced’, more like ‘traduced’.

A little bird (Or a big ugly vulture – if you catch my drift) has been fluttering around making noises about ‘cost overruns’ and ‘revenue decreases’. A decision has been made. A list of names has been compiled, and guess what? Despite consistent good performance, old 515 (me, Bill Sticker) is on that list. Mainly because the powers that be seem to be working on the ‘Last in – first out’ principle. Oo-er. Could all be bollocks of course, but I’ve seen Pete our Union rep and he's seriously worried about something. Hmm. I think I’m going to need a new job – fast. Time to call in a few favours and sort out me references don’cher’know.

This blog may be coming to an end far sooner than anticipated when it will become the "diary of an ex Traffic Warden" (All right, all right, stop cheering.).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ireland

Exasperated expatriate expostulations from Ireland.

Subscribe to Walking the Streets

Feedburner

E-mail address : billsticker at gmail dot com

pcpin.gif


The Real Politically Incorrect Net Ring

This net ring exposes political correctness for the fraud that it is and advocates universal values of individual freedom, free speech, and equal rights for all.

homerq.gif

[Prev Site] [Stats] [Random] [Next 5 Sites] [List Sites] [Next Site]