Get a copy of "In stitches - the highs and lows of an A&E Doctor"

PC EE Bloggs - Diary of an on-call girl

Sunday, January 23, 2005

 

Well would you adam & eve it

I'm seriously chuffed. People out there are actually reading the trickling insanity of my impassioned outpourings (Thank goodness for Rogets Thesaurus). I'm not the only one to be exasperated / entertained / driven to apoplexy by the irrational, ignorant and fucking inconsiderate behaviour of my fellow humans. I'm not alone! Hooray!

Thank you fellow bloggers. I shall continue to read as many of yours as are literate and entertaining. Ta ever so. Keep up the good work.

Just an additional thought here. Have been checking out some of the first hand blogs and what a journo might call 'Primary news sources'. There's a hell of a lot more going on in the world than get reported from the Governments propaganda office, a.k.a. the Blairite Broadcasting Corporation. A lot of news doesn't seem to filter up to national level. Anyone whose politics are deemed to be remotely right of centre (President Bush, despite getting a majority vote) gets ridiculed or sidelined. Hello, I thought that broadcasters had a mandate to be impartial or am I hopelessly naive?

Yep, I'm hopelessly naive all right. Life ain't fair. If it was I would have a better job / bigger house / no beer gut / no debts or overdraft. Life's a bitch and then you find out what's really happening.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's nice to know that you're not talking to yourself...

I'm not a fellow Blogger - just someone who dreams at night about being able to make the Asocial scum I have to put up with, such as my noisy 'We know our Rights' neighbours, a taste of humiliation & punishment.

Sunday, January 23, 2005 9:52:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most enjoyable young sir! Not that I have any urge to learn to drive, but glad to see a man that realises some women can and DO navigate better than them!

http://www.livejournal.com/users/mad_janakawitch/

Saturday, January 29, 2005 12:32:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ireland

Exasperated expatriate expostulations from Ireland.

Subscribe to Walking the Streets

Feedburner

E-mail address : billsticker at gmail dot com

pcpin.gif


The Real Politically Incorrect Net Ring

This net ring exposes political correctness for the fraud that it is and advocates universal values of individual freedom, free speech, and equal rights for all.

homerq.gif

[Prev Site] [Stats] [Random] [Next 5 Sites] [List Sites] [Next Site]