Get a copy of "In stitches - the highs and lows of an A&E Doctor"

PC EE Bloggs - Diary of an on-call girl

Monday, October 02, 2006

 

Tired

I don’t seem to have achieved much by way of tangible results today, which either means I’m just spinning my wheels or the public are finally coming to the conclusion that they really shouldn’t park on the restrictions. Yeah, right.

Still, if I am really being observed, at least I can say sweetly to the higher ups “If you think I’m bunking off – check your CCTV footage. I was where I claim I was.” Now how about some carrot instead of the fucking stick all the time, eh?

Any old road up, I’ve done a rather lot of walking and I’m rather Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Nighty night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ireland

Exasperated expatriate expostulations from Ireland.

Subscribe to Walking the Streets

Feedburner

E-mail address : billsticker at gmail dot com

pcpin.gif


The Real Politically Incorrect Net Ring

This net ring exposes political correctness for the fraud that it is and advocates universal values of individual freedom, free speech, and equal rights for all.

homerq.gif

[Prev Site] [Stats] [Random] [Next 5 Sites] [List Sites] [Next Site]