Get a copy of "In stitches - the highs and lows of an A&E Doctor"

PC EE Bloggs - Diary of an on-call girl

Friday, May 20, 2005

 

Arguments & disagreements

I am deeply flattered. This miniscule corner of cyberspace seems to attract quite a few discerning and intelligent readers. Reasoned debate seems to be the order of the day rather than the rather childish (And trollish) behaviour I’ve seen on other newsgroups and blog comments. Even when disagreeing, the standard of your behaviour on my blog has been exemplary.

May I take this occasion to say thank you to all my visitors for being so polite and considerate, despite my own occasional foray into the pejorative and Anglo Saxon end of the linguistic spectrum. Your tolerance and good humour have an inestimable value in my eyes. You put me to shame.

Of course I could be making a humungous mistake by saying so…..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ireland

Exasperated expatriate expostulations from Ireland.

Subscribe to Walking the Streets

Feedburner

E-mail address : billsticker at gmail dot com

pcpin.gif


The Real Politically Incorrect Net Ring

This net ring exposes political correctness for the fraud that it is and advocates universal values of individual freedom, free speech, and equal rights for all.

homerq.gif

[Prev Site] [Stats] [Random] [Next 5 Sites] [List Sites] [Next Site]