Get a copy of "In stitches - the highs and lows of an A&E Doctor"

PC EE Bloggs - Diary of an on-call girl

Thursday, November 15, 2007

 

Time to move on

And so, the end is near, well it's here actually. I've got to the point where posting here on "Walking the Streets" about expat life in Canada seems, well, inappropriate; so I have elected to shift all my writings on various subjects to here.

Why? The well of Parking Enforcement stories has run dry, and the newer stuff just doesn't fit into the category any more. The Wordpress blog doesn't fit either. Ergo the new location, and a slightly new look with some nicer gizmo's and tidier HTML. Visit me sometime.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger canuk said...

Wow! I feel kind of sad. It seems like I've been silently following your blog forever. End of an era, and all that.

Well I'll continue to follow you on your new blog. Sounds like you've got a lovely spot on Vancouver Island. Only every been once myself, but thought it was nice. Good luck again with immigration.

Thursday, November 15, 2007 8:43:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bye Bill...

Friday, November 16, 2007 8:38:00 pm  
Blogger monimtw said...

nice blog i must admit...

would you like to link with my blog?
check out my site at http://www.moneydam.com
and blog at
http://www.hybridcarsonline.blogspot.com
if you are interested pls coment on my blog.
waiting for your reply,
monish

Saturday, March 01, 2008 2:42:00 pm  
Blogger Kaio said...

Nice blog!
Have a great weekend,
Cheers
Kaio
www.meltingduvets.blogspot.com

Saturday, January 17, 2009 6:01:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will definitely visit you. I liked your blog here. All the best!!
This is Joshua from Israeli Uncensored News

Wednesday, January 13, 2010 6:47:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ireland

Exasperated expatriate expostulations from Ireland.

Subscribe to Walking the Streets

Feedburner

E-mail address : billsticker at gmail dot com

pcpin.gif


The Real Politically Incorrect Net Ring

This net ring exposes political correctness for the fraud that it is and advocates universal values of individual freedom, free speech, and equal rights for all.

homerq.gif

[Prev Site] [Stats] [Random] [Next 5 Sites] [List Sites] [Next Site]