Get a copy of "In stitches - the highs and lows of an A&E Doctor"

PC EE Bloggs - Diary of an on-call girl

Sunday, October 29, 2006

 

Just a quickie

I got the following e-mail from a researcher at ITV looking for ‘funny stories’ from PA’s and Traffic Wardens. If anyone in the trade is interested, drop this person a line.

Garner, Claire to Bill Sticker 26-Oct

Hello,

My name is Claire and I am a researcher for ITV.

I have no idea if you can help me but I am working on a programme called Confessions of a… which will feature different professions each week. I need to find traffic wardens or clampers to tell me their funny work related stories for the programme.

Could you recommend somebody for me to talk to?

Claire

Claire Garner
020 7633 2621
17, Hatfields,
London,
SE1 8DJ

**********************************************************************
Please visit the official ITV website at www.itv.com
for the latest company news.

This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are
addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify
postmaster@itv.com

Please think of the environment before printing this email.

Thank you.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just looking at the confidentiality notice on the bottom of the email that you've reproduced, are you allowed to post those details on the web?
Just a quick note so that you don't get in trouble.

Monday, October 30, 2006 8:20:00 am  
Blogger Bill Sticker said...

Peter,

Re the confidentiality notice.

They want to talk to other Parking Enforcers for 'funny' stories. I won't do it, and this is getting their message out for them, so I don't think they'll make a fuss on this particular occasion.

Regards

Bill

Monday, October 30, 2006 6:57:00 pm  
Blogger Quartz said...

If this were a cliché, she'd be blonde.

Monday, October 30, 2006 9:01:00 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Why wont you do it? You confidentiality or the anonymous bit? We know you Traffic Wardens have rough days sometimes and we look forward to hearing about them too. Afterall, you do give us hard days & times too with those stickers ur mates (No you Bill) derive pleasure in sticking on our windshields. LOL

Tuesday, October 31, 2006 5:28:00 pm  
Blogger Bill Sticker said...

Calabar Gal,

I won't do it myself because when (Not if, when) the news gets out, my deeply sensitive and caring Managers will no doubt fire me, and for the moment I need a steady wage.

Regards

Bill

Thursday, November 02, 2006 11:09:00 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL at needing a steady wage. I want the best for you Bill. I'm sure you know that. (smile)

Sunday, November 05, 2006 6:02:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a student and researching a graphic design brief set called 'love ya traffic warden' i have to produce a campaign. Could you help by giving some information on a day in a life of a traffic warden and are people more negative than positive towards you....

Monday, November 06, 2006 11:28:00 am  
Blogger Bill Sticker said...

Anonymous,

It's all in the blog.

Regards

Bill

Monday, November 06, 2006 2:05:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ireland

Exasperated expatriate expostulations from Ireland.

Subscribe to Walking the Streets

Feedburner

E-mail address : billsticker at gmail dot com

pcpin.gif


The Real Politically Incorrect Net Ring

This net ring exposes political correctness for the fraud that it is and advocates universal values of individual freedom, free speech, and equal rights for all.

homerq.gif

[Prev Site] [Stats] [Random] [Next 5 Sites] [List Sites] [Next Site]