Get a copy of "In stitches - the highs and lows of an A&E Doctor"

PC EE Bloggs - Diary of an on-call girl

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

 

Watch this space

I’m doing a bit of writing for money over the next few days as a publisher ‘in real life’ has shown an interest in some of my work. Last time I spent fifty plus working hours slaving over a short story it got published, but I have not been paid for it as promised. One is rather peeved about this, and the company responsible is getting a final letter from me this week asking (Yet again!) to be paid before I put the matter through Small Claims Court. They will not be offered any more of my output. Doing stuff for their market is like paying t’ mill owner for permission to come to work.

Fortunately another publisher of short stories has figuratively ‘knocked on the door’ and will be getting two of my longer (and much better) short stories to peruse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ireland

Exasperated expatriate expostulations from Ireland.

Subscribe to Walking the Streets

Feedburner

E-mail address : billsticker at gmail dot com

pcpin.gif


The Real Politically Incorrect Net Ring

This net ring exposes political correctness for the fraud that it is and advocates universal values of individual freedom, free speech, and equal rights for all.

homerq.gif

[Prev Site] [Stats] [Random] [Next 5 Sites] [List Sites] [Next Site]