Get a copy of "In stitches - the highs and lows of an A&E Doctor"

PC EE Bloggs - Diary of an on-call girl

Monday, October 10, 2005

 

So how come I don’t have a better job?

From the blogthings web site. Just for a chuckle I took the quick and dirty IQ test.


Your IQ Is 120

Your Logical Intelligence is Below Average

Your Verbal Intelligence is Genius

Your Mathematical Intelligence is Exceptional

Your General Knowledge is Genius


However, it could simply mean I’m just a guy whose mouth is too damn smart for his own good, but isn’t clever enough to have realised it until now. Curses, me evil plans foiled again (I must stop explaining myself.)

Just another average day which left me without anything really interesting to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ireland

Exasperated expatriate expostulations from Ireland.

Subscribe to Walking the Streets

Feedburner

E-mail address : billsticker at gmail dot com

pcpin.gif


The Real Politically Incorrect Net Ring

This net ring exposes political correctness for the fraud that it is and advocates universal values of individual freedom, free speech, and equal rights for all.

homerq.gif

[Prev Site] [Stats] [Random] [Next 5 Sites] [List Sites] [Next Site]