Get a copy of "In stitches - the highs and lows of an A&E Doctor"

PC EE Bloggs - Diary of an on-call girl

Saturday, September 29, 2007

 

New Project

I've been wondering of late what to do about documenting our there and back again trip across Canada. Yes, yes, I know I haven't been to Labrador and Newfoundland, but that is a side issue as far as I'm concerned. The goal was to start at the Pacific and go to the Atlantic. This we did. Eleven thousand (ish) miles later I'm busy hitting the keyboard with a vengeance.

The project I have in mind is a book with the working title "Dear Doug" after the series of humorous E-mails exchanged between us and an old family friend as we travelled cross country. First 2000 words will be done by Monday, and off in the post to a few parties who read the original book of this blog and have expressed an interest. All of a sudden I'm feeling quite sanguine about life.

Here is a snippet of information from Alberta; If you have out of Province Registration plates, you likely won't get a parking ticket. You might get towed, but you won't get a ticket because, according to one Parking Officer in Moose Jaw, he couldn't book out of province vehicles. Don't ask me about the rest of Canada, but I took no chances and stayed legal.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ireland

Exasperated expatriate expostulations from Ireland.

Subscribe to Walking the Streets

Feedburner

E-mail address : billsticker at gmail dot com

pcpin.gif


The Real Politically Incorrect Net Ring

This net ring exposes political correctness for the fraud that it is and advocates universal values of individual freedom, free speech, and equal rights for all.

homerq.gif

[Prev Site] [Stats] [Random] [Next 5 Sites] [List Sites] [Next Site]