Get a copy of "In stitches - the highs and lows of an A&E Doctor"

PC EE Bloggs - Diary of an on-call girl

Sunday, February 06, 2005

 

I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry

Slight technical hitch with converting to Haloscan for comments. Backed up all your sage replies to my semi literate drivel, now I'm having trouble recovering the files.

Will remedy the situation in the next 24-48 hours, but until then I'm very, very sorry. Sorry. I apologise. I am truly contrite, penitent, repentant, remorseful and steeped in the tears of my regretfulness. I cannot begin to say how truly devastated I am at the loss.

Thats it. Thats all the apology you're getting. I've said sorry - what more do you want - blood? No more, now fuck off or I'll nick you for parking on a double yellow blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ireland

Exasperated expatriate expostulations from Ireland.

Subscribe to Walking the Streets

Feedburner

E-mail address : billsticker at gmail dot com

pcpin.gif


The Real Politically Incorrect Net Ring

This net ring exposes political correctness for the fraud that it is and advocates universal values of individual freedom, free speech, and equal rights for all.

homerq.gif

[Prev Site] [Stats] [Random] [Next 5 Sites] [List Sites] [Next Site]